Knowing who you really are and how to live from that place isn’t as easy as it sounds.
It can be hard to trust guidance from our intuition and Spiritual Support Team —and how do you know it’s not really fear, or just wishful thinking?
Deciphering the messages can lead to more confusion resulting in us not acting on our guidance, but then kicking ourselves later, because we knew we should’ve made a change.
Then, there are the times we do act on our signs -- only to feel like we got it wrong -- sending us back into doubt and confusion once more.
You are trying to tune in, to listen to your four bodies (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) but don’t know where to start — let alone, confidently follow where it’s leading.
If there are parts of your outer world that feel a mess, or you want to intuitively change your life (career, relationships, purpose, money and more…) let’s do it together, from the inside out.
Become your own oracle, tune into your unique divine life path, and follow the path you were born to follow.
Tune into your unique
divine life path
Sage Advice leads you through the layers of your inner world, changing and transforming you inside before we manifest change in your outer world. And we’ll do it by tuning you into your guidance, then clearing, healing, restoring and manifesting your way to a new soul-aligned beginning.
This life-changing, eight-week online program:
- connects you with Spiritual Support Team (your spirit guides, higher self, angels);
- clears, grounds and balances your energy;
- aligns your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies;
- opens you to flow more freely with life;
- reveals your life’s lessons and purpose;
- unearths your truth;
- shows you a deeper love for self and others;
- then teaches you how to manifest your heart’s desires into physical form.
Sage Advice takes you through the Guidance Cycle — a tried and tested process for clearing, healing and restoring your inner world so you can actively and powerfully co-create and manifest an outer world you deeply desire. And the process is underpinned with intuition and self-love.
Learned once, you’ll have a lifelong roadmap for change and growth.
Work with Helen as she mentors the entire group through the transformations she herself has undergone.
After a successful career in PR and marketing, Helen left to pursue her own intuitive nudges, forging a flourishing practice as a psychic and mentor.
By 2013, The Little Sage burst into life, as Helen and her Spiritual Support Team (her guiding beings) began dreaming of a place where people could easily access information, resources, tools and techniques to build their intuition, without having to dramatically overhaul their lives. Small steps, everyday.
Listening to her own intuition and guides, The Little Sage took a hiatus as Helen wrote two books (You Already Know and soon to be released Asking For a Friend, both Murdoch Books) and mentoring her 1:1 clients and students.
Spirit has once again put The Little Sage front and centre in Helen’s life path -- and now yours!
Who it’s for
Sage Advice is for anyone ready to:
- make a change in your life – but aren't sure how or where to start;
- tap into your intuition, life purpose and lessons to create a life you were born to live;
- decipher your head from your heart;
- begin (or restore) a relationship with self, through love and acceptance;
- learn to manifest your heart's desires;
- connect with your little sage, guides, angels and Universal energy;
- delve into Helen's personal story, experience, tips and tricks on how she lives intuitively...
Who it’s not for
Sage Advice is not for anyone looking:
- for an intensive psychic/intuitive development course. We cover the basics in this course.
- for a quick fix. This is deep, guided work and cannot be rushed.
- for an easy, one-size-fits-all approach. Following your intuition doesn’t necessarily guarantee an easy path ahead.
- to work exclusively with Helen or have personal/individual questions answered psychically. This is a group program and only questions/topics pertaining to the content and relevant for the whole group will be explored.
- 35+ exercises, worksheets and templates
- 12+ guided meditations, including 6 new bonus and exclusive tracks – totaling almost 3 hours of audio
- 8 live online masterclasses (weekly) with Helen
- 4 live online Q&A calls with Helen
- Two Living Intuitively eBooks – all the exercises plus the Workbook – at the completion of the course to download and keep
- Lifetime access (for the life of the program) to the members area
- Access to a members only Facebook group
Lifetime (of the program) access to members area + replays
How much time will I need to dedicate to the course?
During a live round, there are 8 live masterclasses (weekly), about 45-60 minutes long plus 4 Q&A calls (fortnightly) of the same length. They are recorded and you can listen at any time. There are also a range of exercises which can take as little or as long as you like. Anything you don’t get to during the course can be revisited later – you will have ongoing access to the materials.
I guide you through a daily practice, which might be as little as 10-15mins a day, or longer if time permits. To get the most out of the course, allowing time for the Facebook group will be a benefit too.
Do I have to be in class at certain times?
No! The beauty of an online course is your classmates will be from all over the world and all different time zones. You decide when you work and when you pop in to the group discussion. Bear in mind, Helen works in Australian Eastern Standard Time.
If you’re in the live round, and want to attend the masterclasses and Q&A calls live, these happen at 10am AEST -- but will be recorded if you can’t attend live.
I can't make this class, or can only make part of it - will it run again?
You will have access to the materials for the lifetime of the program, so you can work with it in a way that suits your life. I’m sure I will run it live again, but the price may change — best to get it while it’s at this price.
I don't think I'm very intuitive – will I still get something out of the course?
I beg to differ! We are all inherently intuitive. But, even if you don't feel this way (yet), we will cover the basics of intuition in this course, so it's perfect for beginners.
What do I need?
A computer and internet access, a Facebook account, a pen and journal. Many students like to work with The Little Sage Oracle cards throughout, although we don’t go into how to use oracle cards in the course (for that you need Mastery of the Oracle).
Most of all, you need an open heart and willingness to learn.
Enrollments have now closed.
Please email us your details to register your interest in the next round, opening up in early 2022.